The Adaptive Trainer
How to Build High-Performing Sales Teams in a Hybrid World
Is your Virtual Training Falling on Deaf Ears?
Since the pandemic, over 50% of sales teams work in a hybrid environment. And while selling alongside your dog and sleeping in a bit later has its perks, new research reveals the difficulties sellers face when it comes to remote learning:
- 70% of sellers find remote training challenging due to the absence of face-to-face communication and immediate feedback.
Sales Performance International
- 63% of sales professionals believe virtual training is less effective than in-person training in terms of interaction and engagement.
- 42% of salespeople struggle to maintain focus during remote training due to distractions in their home environment.
- Incorporate the 4 seismic shifts to training in a virtual word
- Increase Employee Engagement whether live or in person
- Produce Virtual Training rock shoes on a shoestring budget
- Create mini modules that get instant results